This is a sentence I thought I’d never type, but… Want to come with me to Alaska?
Not just me, of course. This is one of those summertime cruises to hit several ports-of-call, and there’ll be a lot of other people along, too. We’re honored to have our show on the WAY-FM radio network, and this is to celebrate WAY-FM’s 30th anniversary. There’ll be concerts and tons of fun. I’ll be sharing about “Unoffendable”, too.
My wife and I are excited. We’ve never been there, before, and we’ve always wanted to go.
If you’re interested, just click here to get the info.
Ten Reasons to Consider This Awesome Trip
- I promise I will spend the entire trip personally regaling you, non-stop, with FunFacts about Alaska.
- They have awesome bears and we can cuddle them. Probably. I haven’t asked about this, but I’m pretty sure.
- Cruises have all-you-can-eat meals. You know that means: Never-Ending River of Toast (TM).
- For King and Country will be joining us as well. You can ignore them if they start getting on your nerves.
- Rebecca St. James will be performing, too. I met her before and she won’t remember me but she’s real nice.
- This will cross off your Bucket List Item #14: Hang out with artist Brandon Heath… ON A GLACIER.
- They have bald eagles. They’re not on the protected list anymore, so maybe we can collect their eggs. Also haven’t asked about that, yet.
- Among other awesome places, we’ll be visiting Ketchikan, Alaska. I don’t need to remind you that Ketchikan, Alaska, is the SALMON CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. That’s right. I’m not leaving without a selfie with a salmon.
- Waterfalls and whales and hiking and they totally have otters. We all need more otters, you guys.
- Etc. and so forth and here’s some words to make this list an even ten yep.
Hope you can can consider it. I realize not everyone can afford a vacation like this, but this might be a great option for you or your family, and I wanted to let you know about it. I’m thrilled I get to go as a presenter. It looks unforgettable!